Scott Pak Tracker
Scott Individual Pak-Tracker Transmitter
Attach to turnout gear or drop on your pocket. Ties first responders into the Pak-Tracker Locator without having to wear a Scott Pak.
When a firefighters PASS Alarm goes off will someone hear it? Will someone find that firefighter in time?
Locate trapped or downed first responder within a single or multi-story structure quickly and safely with the Scott Pak-Tracker Locator System. Available as a stand-alone system deployed with or without an SCBA is integrated into a Scott Air-Pak. The rugged, simple to use system functions on the principle of 2.4GHz RF signal strength received and is an invaluable tool for search and rescue operations.
- Hand-Held receiver can monitor and scroll up to 36 personal transmitters
- Utilizes three visual and audible indicators to direct the searcher to victims.
- East-to-use, glove-friendly, push button operation of both personal transmitter and hand-held receiver
- Automatic or manual activation of personal transmitter or activation of integrated system upon SCBA air activation
- High-Intensity LED lights indicate battery power and signal strength
- Location distance of greater than 900 feet line of sight.
- Based on directional 2.4GHz RF Signal strength received from the transmitter
- Lightweight personal transmitter for individual use, can be clipped on turnout gear or worn on person or integrated into Scott SCBA
- Lightweight hand-held receiver is just 2.2 pounds
With today's flimsy building materials, the Pak-Tracker Locater is a must for all departments large and small.